clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alright, it's official!

Boat prices are fucking stupid!

I almost bought this same exact boat, not a look alike...this boat, for $42K back in 2013...nothing has been done to it except it has more hours. They are selling it for $70K. Give me a fucking break.

The next example is a 2004 Eliminator Eagle for sale for $75K...I bought the same boat (power and year) brand new for $66K out the door. What a fucking joke.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

It’s simple supply and demand. The dealer we bought ours from decided to blow out all of their stock, at or below cost, when the virus hit. They sold everything on their lot and their affiliates lots and are now waiting on builds to stock the overwhelming and unforeseen demand. Everything, new and used, is being bought up. This is exactly the reason we sold our “starter boat” and bought new. We were able to use it for five years and sell for more than we paid. The prices of new builds has a lot to do with the used prices. 

We’ve been looking for a used pontoon to put in our slip, but the prices have me looking at new. Unfortunately, the supply of both is nonexistent. 

unbannable

fuck boat prices. Although I just stole a travel trailer in Montana and going to sell it in Arizona 

Shitboxless cracker

Yeah we might wait it out. Maybe consider getting a boat next year

With the amount of boats being sold right now, I predict a buyers market in a year or two. 

Milk, you finally got a trailer to put in your spot?

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on July 12, 2020, 11:35 pm

With the amount of boats being sold right now, I predict a buyers market in a year or two. 

Milk, you finally got a trailer to put in your spot?

Yes  but I think i can make 5 to 6 k 

Off of it ....so will see what happens,  but i should be there with trailer on Wednesday 

rvrrun has reacted to this post.
rvrrun
Shitboxless cracker

Comments are closed.