clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I hope cops fully enforce the CA Boaters License!

Let me tell you why.

As of right now if you are over 35 in CA it is REQUIRED that you have CA Boaters License!

I have mine even though it is not required for a couple of years due to my age. The online course took me a little under 5 hours and even though I thought I knew everything about boating, I still learned a few things.

Yesterday I took our boat out for the first time since last September...WHAT A CLUSTERFUCK! I don't know if it's because of having to shelter in place for so long but the lake looked like the 4th of July x2. So as I'm dodging stupid PWC and boat owners, I got thinking...

There is no way all these young people have taken that course and received their license!!! If they did they might not be driving like total fucking idiots.

Which brings me to my point. I wish the cops would really enforce the Boaters License...treat it like not having a drivers license. No license= boat goes back on the trailer. Or give them the same penalty for driving without a license. 

Rant over.

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters

I agree with some of it , it also has to fo with freedoms being governed by , you know who ( government)   as life has gone on with the stupidity and as population grows. , i must say that I am not against it 100% ....

4Waters
Shitboxless cracker

Technically, I don’t boat in CA anymore. I don’t know how they’d go about enforcing it at the River/Lake Havasu. That said, everyone that boats should take the course. I was surprised how much of the info the owners manual for the Nautique went into. The first third of it was rules and safety, but I doubt many owners take the time to read all of it. 

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on June 16, 2020, 12:19 am

Technically, I don’t boat in CA anymore. I don’t know how they’d go about enforcing it at the River/Lake Havasu. That said, everyone that boats should take the course. I was surprised how much of the info the owners manual for the Nautique went into. The first third of it was rules and safety, but I doubt many owners take the time to read all of it. 

What's this "owners manual" you speak of. 🤣

Quote from 4Waters on June 16, 2020, 1:45 am
Quote from rvrrun on June 16, 2020, 12:19 am

What's this "owners manual" you speak of. 🤣

That’s the book that comes in the pretty black bag with the boat and gets passed on to the next owner having never been opened. 

4Waters
unbannable

Comments are closed.