clubBANNED!

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:the RiverRunthe RiverRun: clubBanned!New Projects
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Projects

I’ve been up at my parents cleaning out there garage and selling some things. My dad can’t work out there anymore so I am taking some of his woodworking tools and trying my hand at that. I made this sign for the Havasu house and have started working on my “deuce” table again. 

It’s been pretty quiet around here, hopefully that will star changing with boat season around the corner. 

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
unbannable

I made the “tire” ring for the table top out of mdf. I’ll have a piece of glass cut like a donut with the hubcap in the center and overlapping the edge by an inch. I have a nice piece of Peruvian walnut for the base and am trying to find a piece of walnut veneer to wrap the outside of the tire. 

Uploaded files:
unbannable

Today I was able to finish most of the tire. I used the router to size the I.D. to the rim diameter and and rounded the inside edge over. I ordered the veneer that will wrap the outside edge and will put that on next week. I am waiting for a jointer to start working on the base. 

Uploaded files:
unbannable

Comments are closed.