clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

On to the Next Project

Page 1 of 6Next

I've got two more guitar bodies on order (a Tele for my daughter and a PRS for me), but they wont be here for a while so I am starting another project to pass the time.  My buddy came over on his eBike and it started me thinking.  I've always wanted a beach cruiser, but the style frame I like is difficult to pedal for long distances.  Mount a battery and motor and that problem is solved.  The frame, forks, fenders and a few other bits are on their way from Germany.  The motor is about two weeks out, and I started ordering other small bits for it like an 8-speed internal geared hub and hydraulic disk brakes.  I'm almost positive I've settled on the color, but am still waffling on things like the rims and headlight ring being black, nickle or chrome and having whitewall or blackwall tires.  These pics show an eBike called the Ruffian that Bosch builds with their 500w motor (mine will be 1500w), but the frame is the same one that I am using.  I played with the image in Photshop to figure out which one I like best.  If anyone is interested, I'll post build pics once the parts start arriving.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
4Waters and GRADS have reacted to this post.
4WatersGRADS
unbannable

You have to much time and money 💰 

Shitboxless cracker

they look like cholo rides. They are cool looking 

Shitboxless cracker

Not cholo, vintage motorcycle. 

unbannable

Cool.  

Shitboxless cracker

Parts are rolling in. I’m surprised this got here from China so fast. 

Uploaded files:
unbannable

I like the last one best. Looks very cool.

Quote from GRADS on June 9, 2020, 4:08 am

I think we are going two up from that. Everything the dark grey with lots of satin black. I’m still back and forth on whitewall/blackwall but that’s easy to change. 

The rims are proving very difficult to find. They need to be 36hole 26” and 65mm wide. I thought it would be standard beach cruiser/fat bike stuff. 

unbannable

You need one to match the caddy ....

Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on June 9, 2020, 2:33 pm

You need one to match the caddy ....

That's exactly what I was thinking when I picked the last one...

Uploaded files:
milkmoney has reacted to this post.
milkmoney
Page 1 of 6Next

Comments are closed.