clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Price of oil in the negatives

thats awesome. Looks like I got a extended vacation .....it is really bad , for jobs up here. Lots getting laid off 

Looks like I am headed south on Friday.....fuck north Dakota and the Chinese virus .......

First stop , st George,  Utah 

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on April 21, 2020, 5:17 pm

thats awesome. Looks like I got a extended vacation .....it is really bad , for jobs up here. Lots getting laid off 

Looks like I am headed south on Friday.....fuck north Dakota and the Chinese virus .......

Well that sucks. The bright side, gas is cheap and the new boat sucks it down fast. 

Someone looked at the Nylox last night, I may be headed up soon to do the deal. 

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on April 21, 2020, 7:18 pm
Quote from milkmoney on April 21, 2020, 5:17 pm

Well that sucks. The bright side, gas is cheap and the new boat sucks it down fast. 

Someone looked at the Nylox last night, I may be headed up soon to do the deal. 

Ya . It will be next week when I get down to Arizona..will let u know 

It forces me to get the fuck out of here and stop working so much. Time travel 

Shitboxless cracker

So, if the price of oil is in the red, where do I go to get them to pay me to haul a couple barrels off?

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on April 22, 2020, 12:27 am

So, if the price of oil is in the red, where do I go to get them to pay me to haul a couple barrels off?

Ya right.   The last I heard today is they are thinking of shutting down the oil field for 40 days 

Shitboxless cracker

Comments are closed.