clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What’s up Fellas

Sorry I have been crazy busy this summer building horse Arenas. I can’t believe how it’s taken off.im booked right now until middle October. I even had old milkmoney come help me for awhile. I don’t think we have had one river trip this summer. We have also got acclimated with the Prescott weather and the river is just too hot for us in the summer anymore. My daughters have been doing the barrel race thing so that’s also keeping us busy. We’re off to Vegas next weekend for a 3 day barrel race at the South Pointe. That’s my life in a nut shell right now. So what’s new around here?

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters

Speaking of that heat, September and October have been some of the best times at the river. The water is still warm, the weather is a bit cooler and there are far fewer people. 

Im out the weekend of the 11th to have the boat serviced and screw around a bit. We usually plan an adult trip in late September or October, if anyone wants to meet post it here. I can make just about any dates fit my schedule. 

Other than that, trying to stay at home and come up with new projects to keep me from going stir crazy is all that’s been going on. 

unbannable

Comments are closed.