clubBANNED!

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:the RiverRunthe RiverRun: clubBanned!Currently
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Currently

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Close to 300

Quote from milkmoney on August 16, 2020, 7:00 pm

How much to buy rock tamers?

Close to 300

Damn. , why i haye towing 

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on August 16, 2020, 3:28 pm

Looking good Mike.  Been a long time since i skied..where has the years went ,   I need to get back into shape...although no damn boat 

This is my current situation 

There’s nothing wrong with that setup. Is it a toyhauler?

unbannable
Quote from milkmoney on August 16, 2020, 3:36 pm

oh ya , another thing , Mike. Umm is julie trying to compensate for something you don't have. Lol.  

Hint : its blue and between legs...

That’s why I posted that one. She’s fun after a couple drinks. 

unbannable
Quote from 4Waters on August 16, 2020, 1:48 pm

I was hoping to get back up on a single (been 17 years) this weekend but the lake fire closed the lake so I got some honey dues done👍and finished a project.

We bought a couple at the last boat show that are wider and easier to get up on. I was pulling her at 26 and she said it was still squirrelly. HO makes one that looks more like a wake board with inline boots, I’m thinking about getting one of those too. 

4Waters
unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on August 17, 2020, 11:55 pm

I was hoping to get back up on a single (been 17 years) this weekend but the lake fire closed the lake so I got some honey dues done👍and finished a project.

We bought a couple at the last boat show that are wider and easier to get up on. I was pulling her at 26 and she said it was still squirrelly. HO makes one that looks more like a wake board with inline boots, I’m thinking about getting one of those too. 

I got a Connelly Big Daddy, I should be able to get back up on that. 

No toy hauler....

Shitboxless cracker
Quote from 4Waters on August 18, 2020, 3:19 am
Quote from rvrrun on August 17, 2020, 11:55 pm

I got a Connelly Big Daddy, I should be able to get back up on that. 

I’ve heard good things about those. They’ve been around forever so it must be true. 

4Waters
unbannable
PreviousPage 2 of 2

Comments are closed.