clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Holy crap, my boat might be sold.

Page 1 of 2Next

Really weird deal...

I had listed it briefly last year on that "other site" but that's it, didn't list it anywhere else. Then we decided not to sell it.

Fast forward to yesterday and we decided it's time to actively sell it because we want something else. We took the boat out yesterday to make sure everything was in good working order to sell. While we were out on the water I mentioned to a friend that we were going to sell it. He said his parents, who live in Tahoe, might be interested and asked that I send him some pics of it.

This is where it gets strange, mind you the boat is still not listed. I get a call/message today from a Tahoe number saying they are interested in my Formula for sale. I assumed it was his parents so I called the guy back. It wasn't his parents. It turns out this guys wife works for the Formula dealership and got wind of someone selling a 260 and they have been searching for one for a while. I'm guessing the guys parents called and asked question about the boat and the dealership had my number on file since I purchased it there. Either way a whole lot of sleuth work had to happen to put 2+2 together to figure out it was my boat. 

It’s crazy how hot the boat market is right now. I keep getting messages about my Tremor and that’s been gone for a while. 

unbannable

If it does sell my very next call will be to Shockwave to get pricing on a 29'.

I thought you were the biggest eliminator fan. Why are you not going to call them. 

Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on June 16, 2020, 2:08 pm

I thought you were the biggest eliminator fan. Why are you not going to call them. 

Many reasons. One reason is Bob is not there. Another reason is they only build cats now and I want a v-hull.

SKIDMARC has reacted to this post.
SKIDMARC

And shockwave make a great boat. I regret selling mine every day. 

unbannable

makes sense.  I think eliminator just ain't the same with Bob there ....

Mike just go buy another one with all that damn money 💰 

GRADS has reacted to this post.
GRADS
Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on June 17, 2020, 12:33 am

Once we have the space, I’ll have them build another like the old one, but a bit more power. 

milkmoney has reacted to this post.
milkmoney
unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on June 17, 2020, 12:37 am
Quote from milkmoney on June 17, 2020, 12:33 am

Once we have the space, I’ll have them build another like the old one, but a bit more power. 

Let's get on that,  we ain't getting any younger 

Shitboxless cracker

Ain’t that the truth. Remember when I said I was getting back in shape to use that new single ski. You saw how that’s coming along. 

unbannable
Page 1 of 2Next

Comments are closed.