clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Holy crap, my boat might be sold.

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Well, it's sold. I still have it and don't technically have the money yet but I'm pretty damn sure they are good for it. My friends parents ended up getting it, essentially a full price offer.

milkmoney, Andy B and 4Waters have reacted to this post.
milkmoneyAndy B4Waters
Quote from GRADS on June 18, 2020, 2:18 am

Well, it's sold. I still have it and don't technically have the money yet but I'm pretty damn sure they are good for it. My friends parents ended up getting it, essentially a full price offer.

Nice congrats. Everyone is getting whatever they want for there boats. I checked on mine and I could get what I paid for my boat 10 years ago. I did get a great deal and it was right after the crash though, but still.

Quote from SKIDMARC on June 18, 2020, 4:48 pm
Quote from GRADS on June 18, 2020, 2:18 am

Nice congrats. Everyone is getting whatever they want for there boats. I checked on mine and I could get what I paid for my boat 10 years ago. I did get a great deal and it was right after the crash though, but still.

Yeah it's just nuts these days...boats are the new toilet paper! LOL. I could of gotten more for my boat but I didn't even have to list it.

congrats.  Looking forward to the new build. 

Shitboxless cracker

Yeah, definitely looking forward to the new build. Hopefully, they send lots of pics. 

...and probably bittersweet selling the old one, but it’s crazy not to with the prices used boats are fetching 

unbannable

SOLD! Money in hand, first person to look at it bought it for full asking price. Boom!

milkmoney and 4Waters have reacted to this post.
milkmoney4Waters

ok. Well.  We are waiting,  

Shitboxless cracker
PreviousPage 2 of 2

Comments are closed.