clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Got a Box of Shirts

PreviousPage 3 of 3
Quote from milkmoney on April 24, 2020, 1:34 am
Quote from rvrrun on April 23, 2020, 4:56 pm
Quote from 5oclocksomewhere on April 23, 2020, 3:25 pm

Hey Milk

can you pick my shirt up next week and pay for it. I will pay you when I see. Cause I’m sure your ass is gonna be sleeping on one of my couches for a little while. 😂 

I put yours with Milky's in the "river, to go" pile.  

...and, do either of you want one of the window stickers?

Fuck ya , we want stickers. 

Yes exactly! 😂 

Hey Milk

can you pick my shirt up next week and pay for it. I will pay you when I see. Cause I’m sure your ass is gonna be sleeping on one of my couches for a little while. 😂 

Hey I'll take a shirt and a window sticker and I want to mail a check first and once you deposit and clears then send me the packages I'll include shipping in the check let me know if that work's. 

I'm a pay as you go guy LOL.

Quote from Andy B on April 29, 2020, 9:47 pm

Hey Milk

Hey I'll take a shirt and a window sticker and I want to mail a check first and once you deposit and clears then send me the packages I'll include shipping in the check let me know if that work's. 

I'm a pay as you go guy LOL.

Here is the deal andy. We want to get the shirts and the stickers out to everyone. We really don't care much about 20 bucks. We will catch up with everyone eventually. Do just email ur address over and all is good,  this isn't the other site, cwe don't make money on shirts and shipping,   we give product first lol 

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
Shitboxless cracker

My email address is in this thread, but I’ll post it again. It’s torpere at gmail dot com. 

I spelled it out funky like that so bots don’t get ahold of it and spam me to death. 

After I have your address (Andy) I think it’s just Tim’s I need and I’ll ship them. Like milk said, this isn’t (and never will be) about money. I’ll get the shirts out and we’ll catch up with the money whenever. 

unbannable
PreviousPage 3 of 3

Comments are closed.