clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My life , during covid

Page 1 of 2Next

on april 20th , oil field pretty much shut down , so left north dakota and headed south ..... 

1st stop , see my buddy Tim( coleskier) and his lovely wife in st george , spent a couple days with them,  drank beer ate good food and hung out. They were nice enough to get me a card and birthday cake , being that I was on the road on my bday traveling ....

2nd stop , havasu with my other good friend , you know who you are , boating , drinking beer 🍺....good times ....

rvrrun has reacted to this post.
rvrrun
Shitboxless cracker

3rd stop , willow valley at marks ( 5oclocksomewhere) river house and his lovely family ...kids are funny ...wife a great cook 

Boating , drinking beer and making fun of all you assclowns. Also  got to meet his son and hang for one day , before he had to go home , very cool young man 

After a few days at the river house , headed to prescott to marks place. They were kind enough to put me up in the rv on their property...

Shitboxless cracker

so I told Mark I would help him with his buisness , moving dirt and projects around the house . God damn I thought I was on vacation lol 

Did some dirt work for a week or so. I had to fly back to North Dakota for a few days , you  know to get me some...lol 

Came back , and headed straight to prescott to help Mark again.  Also spent time going to his oldest daughters horse events ...then came back out to the river house and spent time on the beach at the river 

So a few photos. Me in the backhoe,  oldest daughter running the horse and beach 

Shitboxless cracker

😋 also looking out on the back deck in prescott 

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
Shitboxless cracker

😋

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
4Waters
Shitboxless cracker

So now,  I will spend a few more days here at the river  fly back to north dakota Thursday ( to get some more ) , fly back next Monday and head straight to parker to hang with a few friends for a week or two ...

The life of being a state of North Dakota employee 

4Waters
Shitboxless cracker

Good post MM, I need to get a job working fo ND. 

I think we are out there next week (15-20). 

milkmoney has reacted to this post.
milkmoney
unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on June 9, 2020, 2:11 pm

Cool.  Text me, would like to see you guys , and check out your new sled. 

😋👍

Shitboxless cracker
Quote from rvrrun on June 9, 2020, 2:11 pm

Thanks.   We need to get some traffic moving around here. I am guilty too for not doing my part. Try better boss...

Ya its a tough life. 😋

Shitboxless cracker

I know, I’ve been hunting and ordering parts for the bike project and dropped out for a bit. 

...and Julie just woke up and told me I’m wrong (not the first time). We are up the week of the 23rd. 

unbannable
Page 1 of 2Next

Comments are closed.