clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My life , during covid

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from rvrrun on June 9, 2020, 2:30 pm

I know, I’ve been hunting and ordering parts for the bike project and dropped out for a bit. 

...and Julie just woke up and told me I’m wrong (not the first time). We are up the week of the 23rd. 

Ok.  Good chance I will still be around.  Don't have much else to do. Sucks when they are right. Lol. 

Shitboxless cracker

currently at the minot airport. Flying back to vegas and then driving to parker to hang for awhile. 👍

Andy B has reacted to this post.
Andy B
Shitboxless cracker

They were talking about it being opened back up again on the radio. Should be a madhouse.

unbannable

will see , I will be here awhile ...no fucking boat though.  If I knew this shit was going to happen,  I would of never sold my boat 

Shitboxless cracker

Why would you be needing a boat in Lost Wages?

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on June 16, 2020, 7:33 pm

Why would you be needing a boat in Lost Wages?

I flew into Vegas,  drove to parker 

I can say  for a Tuesday.  Wakeboard boats and jet skis all over the place and windy also

Shitboxless cracker

Wake boats on the strip (with ballast) is completely the wrong place for that type of boat. Nautique is hosting their regatta this year from the Bluewater. I have no idea why they don’t move north and host it a Havasu. 

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on June 17, 2020, 12:39 am

Wake boats on the strip (with ballast) is completely the wrong place for that type of boat. Nautique is hosting their regatta this year from the Bluewater. I have no idea why they don’t move north and host it a Havasu. 

Because they are assclowns. I heard yesterday there is some petition going around about getting them off the strip , based on the damage to the Sewalls and docks.   

Parker is way to small for those things 

rvrrun has reacted to this post.
rvrrun
Shitboxless cracker
PreviousPage 2 of 2

Comments are closed.