clubBANNED!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Perfect Weather

PreviousPage 2 of 2

How is Julie with meeting up now ?  

There is a lot you guys dont know about me ...like my water activities 😋

Shitboxless cracker

Julie is fine (if I say she is) we just need to bathe in alcohol. 

I thought they called it “watersports” and not activities?

unbannable

I stand corrected...its hot as balls here...and yes I knew about the screen saver.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
rvrrun has reacted to this post.
rvrrun

How about the PTO mod using the auxiliary switches? Mine is connected to Aux3 with a resistor to set the idle to 1250 and keep the A/C chilly while waiting for the wife when she’s in the store. 

...and you can disable the seatbelt chime, I love not hearing it when launching 

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on July 13, 2020, 1:24 am

Julie is fine (if I say she is) we just need to bathe in alcohol. 

I thought they called it “watersports” and not activities?

Lol.  Ya ok.  Say that in front of her ...she will kick ur ass lol 

Activities,  covers all aspects of being in the water 💧 

Shitboxless cracker

I was referring to the watersports sex thing where the chick pisses on you or vice versa. 

It’s not as funny now. 

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on July 13, 2020, 3:17 am

How about the PTO mod using the auxiliary switches? Mine is connected to Aux3 with a resistor to set the idle to 1250 and keep the A/C chilly while waiting for the wife when she’s in the store. 

...and you can disable the seatbelt chime, I love not hearing it when launching 

Is there a kit to do the PTO mod?

No kit, but if you google they give you resistor values for the different rpm’s. I used aux3 because it was the lowest amperage, but you can use any of the four switches. You can also wire a potentiometer and have variable rpm. I have the info in a file somewhere at home if you can’t find it online. Let me know and I’ll post it if you can’t find it. 

Basically, it was just soldering the resistor between the PTO wire and the aux 3 wire with some shrink wrap. 

4Waters
unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on July 14, 2020, 2:57 am

No kit, but if you google they give you resistor values for the different rpm’s. I used aux3 because it was the lowest amperage, but you can use any of the four switches. You can also wire a potentiometer and have variable rpm. I have the info in a file somewhere at home if you can’t find it online. Let me know and I’ll post it if you can’t find it. 

Basically, it was just soldering the resistor between the PTO wire and the aux 3 wire with some shrink wrap. 

I'm hoping to get into a newer truck in the next few months, I'll hit you up then.👍

After this trip. I am going back to diesel ,1 ton ...1/2 tons just look good , oh ya, fuck gas motors, except in boats.  

I am in moab and its 100 here 

4Waters
Shitboxless cracker
PreviousPage 2 of 2

Comments are closed.