clubBANNED!

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:the RiverRunthe RiverRun: clubBanned!Shirt Sizes
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Shirt Sizes

Page 1 of 2Next

I’ve finished re-creating the artwork in Hi-Res for the t-shirts printing. I can’t go through the place I was planning on since everything is shut down, so I am going to start looking online. I suspect that we can print and ship the shirts for about $20. If that’s ok, give me sizes and quantities and I’ll see if I can come up with an online quote and nail the price down. The design will remain as it’s shown on the “shirts etc” link of the website, but I am working on other designs with boats etc. 

milkmoney has reacted to this post.
milkmoney
unbannable

Fat ass size ....lol

rvrrun and rondog have reacted to this post.
rvrrunrondog
Shitboxless cracker

XL

rvrrun has reacted to this post.
rvrrun

Xxl

• Medium - large. Medium is to small and large sleeves to long lol. Probably just a large medium makes me look like I shop at BABY GAP.
Quote from coleskier on March 27, 2020, 1:52 pm

Xxl

What the hell.  Sitting home making you fat 

Shitboxless cracker

I’m planning on placing the order this week, last call until the next order. 

milkmoney has reacted to this post.
milkmoney
unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on April 2, 2020, 3:59 pm

I’m planning on placing the order this week, last call until the next order. 

Order up ....

Shitboxless cracker

As of right now..xl..  The way ive been eating and drinking lately i see no problem snugging into a triple x real soon! Lol

Quote from rondog on April 4, 2020, 6:16 pm

As of right now..xl..  The way ive been eating and drinking lately i see no problem snugging into a triple x real soon! Lol

I put the order in yesterday, but I’m almost positive I added an extra xl and few l’s. I’ll check when I get back in my office. 

unbannable
Page 1 of 2Next

Comments are closed.