clubBANNED!

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:the RiverRunthe RiverRun: clubBanned!Fuck 2020
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Fuck 2020

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next
Quote from GRADS on August 14, 2020, 8:43 pm
Quote from milkmoney on August 10, 2020, 1:45 am

Ok. Well. I think we should ban grads ( douche bag ) he ran right back to river dick pics.  Fucking pussy.  

Bye you liberal bitch 

Hey I tried breathing some life into this site but got tired of talking to myself after a while. And the reality is I haven't posted much on either site.

Hey, this site isn't about sitting on here all day , talking , . We just pop in and out.  Share what we have ..and don't need the attention within 5 seconds of posting something 

Well I did ask what else is going on with you that your being vague about in your other post ...

Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on August 16, 2020, 3:31 pm
Quote from GRADS on August 14, 2020, 8:43 pm
Quote from milkmoney on August 10, 2020, 1:45 am

Ok. Well. I think we should ban grads ( douche bag ) he ran right back to river dick pics.  Fucking pussy.  

Bye you liberal bitch 

Hey I tried breathing some life into this site but got tired of talking to myself after a while. And the reality is I haven't posted much on either site.

Hey, this site isn't about sitting on here all day , talking , . We just pop in and out.  Share what we have ..and don't need the attention within 5 seconds of posting something 

Well I did ask what else is going on with you that your being vague about in your other post ...

Look, I have good days, I have bad days. The good days were outnumbering the bad for a while. That's all I want. Lately the bad days are by far outnumbering the good. I'm just trying to work through it. I'm having some sort of seizure/tremors every damn day, maybe the strokes did more damage than I originally thought. That's the hard truth. I really don't want to talk about it any further.

Hey grads , you look ....you are the one that came in here and posted a vague comment about " fuck 2020" etc.  So out of concern for your health,  just asked what that really means.  You are not required to come in here and respond if you dont want to talk about it.  Hell your not required to come here at all 

I suggest you walk down the hall to the nearest bathroom and go look in the mirror and ask that guy , what the fuck am I doing. I better go get my shit handled and worry about my health and not the boating websites looking for attention 

If you soent half your life worrying about yourself and not getting banned and phishing,  maybe you wouldn't be posting about this stuff 

Now , with most human beings , i for one , dont wish ill will on you and hope your health can get better , after that. I dont really give a fuck if you come on here or not , you were told about this place as a favor. Well guess what.  No more favors.   Now you can go make fun of us over there or whatever your heart desires. This place is low key no drama 

Maybe that doesn't fit your fancy,  but based on what you have said . I think you need low drama in your life , meaning a lot less stress 

Yes i stayed at a holiday Inn last night and will still sit dow and have a beer with you ....

I will not ban you , i eant to let you respond,  i am better than that lol

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on August 16, 2020, 6:59 pm

Hey grads , you look ....you are the one that came in here and posted a vague comment about " fuck 2020" etc.  So out of concern for your health,  just asked what that really means.  You are not required to come in here and respond if you dont want to talk about it.  Hell your not required to come here at all 

I suggest you walk down the hall to the nearest bathroom and go look in the mirror and ask that guy , what the fuck am I doing. I better go get my shit handled and worry about my health and not the boating websites looking for attention 

If you soent half your life worrying about yourself and not getting banned and phishing,  maybe you wouldn't be posting about this stuff 

Now , with most human beings , i for one , dont wish ill will on you and hope your health can get better , after that. I dont really give a fuck if you come on here or not , you were told about this place as a favor. Well guess what.  No more favors.   Now you can go make fun of us over there or whatever your heart desires. This place is low key no drama 

Maybe that doesn't fit your fancy,  but based on what you have said . I think you need low drama in your life , meaning a lot less stress 

Yes i stayed at a holiday Inn last night and will still sit dow and have a beer with you ....

I think you read me wrong, I appreciate you asking about my health but I don't want to talk about it at this time. I am worrying about my health 24/7 at this point. Sometimes a little trolling on the boating forums distracts me from that even if it's only a few minutes.

Quote from GRADS on August 16, 2020, 10:41 pm

I think you read me wrong, I appreciate you asking about my health but I don't want to talk about it at this time. I am worrying about my health 24/7 at this point. Sometimes a little trolling on the boating forums distracts me from that even if it's only a few minutes.

Ok. Fair enough. I wont say a word. Just don't go being vague. Just say it or not ..i am good with that 

In reality there only a handful of people I wish ill on and sorry gregory ur not one of them.  Your wife is to nice and cute and calls you a dumbass lol

4Waters and GRADS have reacted to this post.
4WatersGRADS
Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on August 16, 2020, 11:08 pm

Ok. Fair enough. I wont say a word. Just don't go being vague. Just say it or not ..i am good with that 

In reality there only a handful of people I wish ill on and sorry gregory ur not one of them.  Your wife is to nice and cute and calls you a dumbass lol

LOL, What wife doesn't call their husband a dumbass 🤣

milkmoney and GRADS have reacted to this post.
milkmoneyGRADS
Quote from 4Waters on August 16, 2020, 11:32 pm

Not mine, lol anymore

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
Shitboxless cracker
Quote from 4Waters on August 16, 2020, 11:32 pm

You got that right!

4Waters has reacted to this post.
4Waters
unbannable

Update: for someone that doesn't want to discuss anything.  You sure spilled your guts on the other site. 

And is banned again.  Lol. 

Oh grads is like a vinyl broken record ,   I think i will just ban this libtard,  dildo sucking  train wreck. 

Oh wait,  I wanna see if he shows back up , as he stated , " I aint going anywhere "  lol. 

By what I read. Greg.  I think you should step away from forums and really evaluate your health,  life etc.  Some quiet time will really make you think deep about it all 

Shitboxless cracker

What guts were spilled?

unbannable
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Comments are closed.