clubBANNED!

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:the RiverRunthe RiverRun: clubBanned!Fuck 2020
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Fuck 2020

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

about his health issues. That he claimed he didn't want to talk about.  He even posted up in the hospital with a pic of his blood pressure.....

Shitboxless cracker

Sounds like self-initiated pity party. 

milkmoney has reacted to this post.
milkmoney
unbannable

Thats all it is ....same song and dance. Lol 

rvrrun has reacted to this post.
rvrrun
Shitboxless cracker

I'm here, what do you want?

Quote from GRADS on September 7, 2020, 6:51 am

I'm here, what do you want?

Umm. We don't want anything. So you can go away or we will send you away.  Your choice ....

Shitboxless cracker

Actually we made the choice for ya , if you didnt figure it out yet ?  I have come to a crossroads in my life , that its time to make decisions for other people and stop giving the benefit of the doubt.   

Now you can't cry to us cause you don't have our numbers. But you can IG or message ur good friend its "6amsomewhere " and cry to him ...

Lol.  

Shitboxless cracker
Quote from milkmoney on September 7, 2020, 10:32 pm

Actually we made the choice for ya , if you didnt figure it out yet ?  I have come to a crossroads in my life , that its time to make decisions for other people and stop giving the benefit of the doubt.   

Now you can't cry to us cause you don't have our numbers. But you can IG or message ur good friend its "6amsomewhere " and cry to him ...

Lol.  

What’s this about? Is this aimed at me?

Quote from 5oclocksomewhere on September 14, 2020, 12:12 am

Lol.  

That's what I was wondering about 

Lol.  

No, I’m pretty sure it’s all about grads and his departure. 

unbannable
Quote from rvrrun on September 14, 2020, 5:04 pm

Lol.  

No, I’m pretty sure it’s all about grads and his departure. 

Excatly.....

Shitboxless cracker
PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

Comments are closed.